The Club is dedicated to providing healthier living environments — from reuse options for our residents and communities to the reduction of the use of pollutants and harmful chemicals to the incorporation of energy-efficient materials in our redevelopment and development projects.
Our wish is that you will join us in striving to create a healthier living environment today, tomorrow and for the future generations. Our commitment is to incorporate the following services at every Holland Residential community when applicable:
• Installation of bio-bags in pet stations
• Energy Star-compliant office equipment and appliances
• Utilization of fluorescent bulbs • Incorporating zone heating/cooling to minimize electricity usage
• Standardizing the use of only zero and low VOC paints, limiting toxic chemicals
• Encouraging paperless applications, rent payment and community correspondence
• Using FSC paper and wind-powered services for printed collateral